Welcome to our website

Visitor's notice                                             

We are a group of friends who help each other in every possible way in the game of War Commander.

We watch each others backs and help with whatever we can whenever we can.

There are a few rules that we as administrators of the group follow and we ask that all members also follow them.

Poll

You Like the Site?

YES (43)
6%

NO (696)
94%

Total votes: 739

News

Advanced Missions Base Changes Starting on February 13th

06/02/2013 21:50
  Advanced Missions Base Changes Starting on February 13th The current Advanced Missions bases will stop spawning on February 13th. They will return in a more challenging form in a few weeks. For nearly two months you've been blasting through Advanced Missions to earn powerful...

Devin

04/02/2013 15:28
    Chuck Berg here it is folks ive spoke with devin and i just dont give a fuck anymore he touches anyone with our badge its game on... if that means puttin 500 toons around his base so hes got to fight to get out so be it.. im sure many are asking why i been quiet about this...i dont...

A BIG FAMiLY

02/02/2013 04:04
    Chuck Berg ATTENTION HORSEMEN - as of today TOP GUN and The Horsemen are officially merged as one team..  Brian Kelso will be added as an adim to our team.....this is long over due we have been fighting side bye side for a looooong time.lol please welcome them all to our...

Very Important - Tom Griffin

23/12/2012 21:49
Very Important Tom Griffin has stepped down from the Horsemen over some problem he obviously had but never bothered to mention to his fellow admins. NOW. If YOU have a problem please make sure to let me or Chuck Berg know about it and we will try to resolve it before it becomes too big...